- TransAtlantis is offering Truck Purchasers the opportunity to:
- Sell and assign their damages claims to TransAtlantis
- Receive a guaranteed, non-refundable purchase price per truck which will be kept by the Truck Purchaser regardless of the outcome of the litigationSubject to claims verification and the signing of a binding agreement with TransAtlantis.
- Benefit from TransAtlantis bearing all litigation expenses associated with pursuing the claims; and
- If chosen by the Truck Purchaser, receive a part of the purchase price as variable purchase price in the amount of a percentage of the recovery from the pursuit of the claims after costs.
- Upfront Cash: A significant upfront cash payment per truck regardless of the litigation outcome.
- Payment of Expenses: TransAtlantis will bear all litigation related expenses associated with pursuing the claims regardless of the outcome of the litigation including expert legal counsel and economic advisors.
- Alignment of Incentives: TransAtlantis only benefits from a successful outcome and is incentivized to vigorously pursue the claims.
- Substantial Legal and Economic Resources: Funded by two established asset managers, TransAtlantis is committed to working with leading advisors to create the highest probability of a value maximizing outcome.
- Scale: As a result of aggregating multiple claims, litigation expenses will be spread over a larger pool resulting in a lower cost per claim.
- Anonymity: Claims will be pursued by TransAtlantis, significantly reducing direct exposure of Truck Purchasers in the litigation.
TRANSATLANTIS IS OFFERING SIGNIFICANT, UPFRONT, NONREFUNDABLE CASH FOR ELIGIBLE TRUCKS
Trucks purchased or leased from 1997-2011 in the EU are likely to be eligible.
Please contact us below for further details on the TransAtlantis claim. TransAtlantis
has substantial rescources available to seamlessly onboard new Truck Purchasers.